Monday, October 27, 2008

Blah Blah Blah!

I'm at a "blah" stage right now. I feel so apathetic about everything in my life at this point in time and I can't bear to try and be creative about my writing. Hell, I'm down to about two blogs a week, if I'm motivated enough. Most nights, my brain is so revved up that I cannot calm down and I resort to either a "House" marathon on USA (very serial-like, each episode is virtually the same) or playing mindless card games. Each night, I fall asleep with Stephen Colbert (when I'm able to go to sleep on time), and the next day repeats itself. I hate working weekends, it sucks the life out of me and leaves me with almost no time for my family & friends.

Blah blah blah.

I almost wish I could go back to working part-time, but if I were to do that, Kayleigh wouldn't go to daycare any more and I'd still be just as busy at home.

Blah.

No comments: